Youth work has caused me to think.
– would you not want to engage with young people?
– would you not change?
– not be more passionate?
– would you not take care of your staff?
– would you not take care of the young people you work with?
– would you be unsafe when you can avoid it?
– would you show a lack of commitment?
questions i ask myself in the stillness.
answers on a postcard.
I wanna do better,
I wanna try harder,
I want to believe down to the letter.
(Long Lost brother, from the album Ohio by Over the Rhine,)