Celebrity, some definitions
1 [C] someone who is famous, especially in the entertainment business
2 [U] the state of being famous
Cambridge advance Learners dictionary
• noun (pl. celebrities) 1 a famous person. 2 the state of being famous.
Oxford English dictionary
The reason why we have poor people. All they do is actsingget nakedsome other thing that we don’t need and they get millions of dollars for. 90% of America’s wealth belongs to 1% of the population. If these people weren’t so spoiled and gave some money to the poor, we might not have as many bums and hobos and families on the streets.
Celebrities are worthless.
1. Modern day monarch.
2. Those with pride which exceeds dollars and “sense.”
3. Social upper-class minority on similar evil level of sneakiness as a Lawyer or Politician.
1. “Queen Elizabeth, who? Long Live Her Majesty Jennifer Lopez, and her foul royal Hollywood underlings!”
2. “That guy’s a real fuck. Look at the way which he struts around as if he were a celebrity.”
3. “Power marriages, millions of unjust dollars, social ‘elite’ controlling minds across the nations; Celebrity power.”
A lucky slacker multi-millionaire. Rarely has more talent than you or me
simply put…absof******lutley useless in everyway shape or form. they do nothing for the economy except spend our hard earned money. we could definitley do better without them around
normal person: “sir can you help me i’ve been shot in the stomach by a rapper, and i’m beleeding to death.”
celebrity: “and what…get my armani dirty…dude wipe up your blood and get away from my bentley before i call the police and have you arrested for article 108.376-any attempt to get any celebrity to do anything productive shall be punished by death”